High School Homeschooling Workshop
Homeschooling High School Workshop
Hosted by Northstar School
As high school approaches, many families feel anxiety as they prepare for the next phase of their children’s education. It’s easy to become overwhelmed by questions like:
- Can we homeschool in high school?
- What options do I have with homeschooling the high school years?
- What are graduation requirements?
- What choices do we have with regards to early exit or graduation?
- What’s the difference between an ISP, a PSA, a charter school or middle college?
- What are the exams and tests required when in high school and how important are they?
These and many more such questions will be answered in the workshop on March 10th from 6:30-8:30 pm at Northstar School with Education Consultant, Shaheen Rasheed. To learn more about Shaheen Rasheed, please visit her website www.soulfulstudies.com. This workshop is geared for parents of middle schoolers (7th and 8th grade) and their student. A live streaming will be made available for all registrants who are not able to attend in person. Please email Michelle Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Date: March 10, 2016 – Thursday
Time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Location: Northstar School, 725 Whipple Road, Union City, CA 94587
Fee: $30 per family
To register, please fill out and submit the form below: