Northstar School provides need-based financial assistance to qualified families. If you feel you may be qualified to receive Financial Aid, please read the details below and submit a Financial Aid Application along with the required documentation. Northstar’s Financial Aid committee will determine each applicant’s eligibility and the amount to be granted, if any, based on a standardized criteria set for that purpose.
- Current Northstar families need to re-apply every year and must submit their Financial Aid applications by April 1st, 2024. Financial aid funds are limited, and will be disbursed on a first come basis.
- New Northstar families should submit their applications ASAP, as Financial Aid allocations will be limited to available funds and earliest submissions will be prioritized for consideration.
- All applications will be prioritized for consideration by time of submission and whether or not the applicant also applied to the below additional financial aid resources.
ADDITIONAL AID RESOURCES
Applicants who have also applied to one or more of the below external financial aid programs will be given prioritized consideration for Northstar financial aid.
* Be sure to apply prior to the above programs’ deadlines in order to be eligible for consideration.
DETAILS & NOTES
- Northstar Financial aid is funded largely through Zakat donations from the community.
- Submission of an application does not guarantee a financial aid reward.
- Requests for financial aid do not influence consideration for admittance to Northstar.
- Incomplete applications with missing documentation will not be considered for financial aid.
- Personal financial information and documentation submitted in applications will be stored securely and held as confidential, only viewable by Northstar’s Financial Aid Committee.
- Aid can be withdrawn at any time if a family is not current in all payments to the school.
For questions please contact the Northstar office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.