Career OpportunitySchool Administration
SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION POSITION AVAILABLE
Northstar School is now looking for candidates to join its school administration and management team for the 2023-2024 school year. We are looking for high-impact and talented people with a passion for education and community.
This position is to join our talented and multi-faceted administrative leadership team. The areas of need are broad and diverse, and positions will be tailored to match the most beneficial skills and experience of the best candidates. Both full-time and part-time options are available.
The following qualities are required:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in program development and organizational structures
- Demonstrated ability to create plans, set objectives and achieve goals
- Professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Organized, punctual and detail-oriented
- A motivated self starter and able to keep to set schedule
- The ability to work well with others
- Love for children and a belief in the imperative of quality youth education
Skills or experience in any of the following areas are a major plus:
- Experience working in educational institutions
- Academic affairs and curriculum development
- Non-profit administration
- Project management
- Familiarity with traditional Islamic sciences
- Event coordination
- Facilities management
- Financial Management
- Marketing and social media
- Fundraising and donor management
Northstar offers competitive compensation and benefits packages and a healthy, supportive, and enriching work environment.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience and abilities
- Generous health and dental insurance coverage
- Tuition discounts for staff children
- 401k retirement savings plan, through a choice of Islamic mutual funds
- Paid time off for all school-year breaks (winter, spring, Eid, etc.) and national and Islamic holidays
- Enriching, positive work environment
- Beautiful campus setting in the hills of Hayward, CA
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com
and include an introductory note indicating the position(s) you are interested in.
Candidate review and hiring will occur as soon as possible.
Northstar School is a Pre-K to 8th grade Islamic school set on a beautiful campus in the hills of Hayward, CA . Founded in 2002, Northstar has grown from a student body of 7 students, to one of over 160 diverse and eager, young Muslim learners. Northstar is WASC-accredited and has earned a reputation as a pioneer and role model in Islamic schooling, employing a range of cutting edge and time-tested educational methods. With a dynamic curriculum that integrates classical Islamic sciences with a first-rate academic program, Northstar and its talented team of educators aim to nurture the “mind, body, and spirit” of our children.
Northstar School is an equal opportunity employer, open to applicants of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.